Saturday, March 28, 2009

Post No. 69 Pouring Salt on My Wounds

So, I get to work Friday morning, bright and early, ready to tackle the day and put my Duke Blue Devils' NCAA loss to Villanova behind me. What do I find on my desk, but this dig by my friend and colleague Jim... (So many Duke Haters out there... They don't get the beauty of their style of play, characterized by intensity, selflessness, determination, skill, sacrifice, and mindfulness...) I burst out laughing when I saw this! It still makes me smile when I look at it, because it was quite clever. HOWEVER, it's on now! For Sure! Wait til your Boston Red Sox go down, my friend... Just you wait... ;)

1 comment:

Squirrel said...

is this tissue box to imply you are a crybaby if your team loses? when the red sox go down, your 'dig' will be better....