Sunday, July 4, 2010

Post No. 167 Inspired Again

I recently went through a period of time, where I lost my motivation to shoot. I don't know what happened... I wasn't sure if it was work, which had been quite taxing between April through the end of last week... or if I had lost the passion for photography (I was pretty sure that was NOT the case). I just wasn't shooting... I'd carry my camera, but just couldn't find the motivation to shoot... Meh... On Friday, my inspiration was re-ignited! :-)
~ peace and love,
seanjonesfoto

2 comments:

jane said...

i´ve been there. glad you found your mojo again:) and thanks for visiting!
besos from spain!
jane

Pix E. said...

sometimes I find it good to just leave my camera at home. For decades I always had one with me, documenting everything, I found I could miss out on moments with companions or nature. I was really addicted as a kid to always having a camera.