Monday, July 6, 2009

Post No. 111 Back to the Future

Hate to admit it, but I was at the (gulp) mall (Palisades) yesterday... I saw this classic beauty parked next to my car, and I just could not resist snapping a few quick shots of her. Thanks to the high salaried Invenstment Bankers, Wall Streeter Brokers and Traders, Celebrities, and trust fund crew, exotic cars in and around NYC are a dime-a-dozen. The Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Bentlys, Maybachs, Maserattis, Teslas, RRs, Porsches, etc. don't even turn the heads of NYers. But this beautiful DeLorean caught my attention... No knock against Michael J. Fox, but the DeLorean was the star of Back to the Future... Here's a little history of the DeLorean Motor Company, its rapid demise and current status: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeLorean_Motor_Company

~ peace

seanjonesfoto

No comments: